Publication in the fteval Journal is free of charge for authors. Each published article receives a DOI via crossref and is archived in the fteval repository. Unless otherwise agreed, all contributions are licensed as CC-BY 4.0 international. The authors retain the copyright without restrictions, but in the case of a reprint it must be indicated that the first publication was in the fteval journal.
Researchers and representatives from research and technology policy and administration are invited to send written contributions (“papers”) by e-mail to the editors of the fteval Journal for Research and Technology Policy Evaluation (email@example.com). The contributions can be submitted either in German or English and – in the case of a positive evaluation – will also be published in the submitted language.
All contributions are subject to an editorial review. The Editorial Board of the fteval Journal for Research and Technology Policy Evaluation consists of:
- Rebecca Allinson, Technopolis Group | UK
- Balázs Borsi, ESSCA School of Management
- Elke Dall, Zentrum für Soziale Innovation
- Michael Dinges, Austrian Institute of Technology
- Leonid Gokhberg, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Wolfgang Polt, Joanneum Research
- Falk Reckling, FWF
- Andreas Reinstaller, WIFO
- Klaus Schuch (chief editor), fteval
- Michael Stampfer, WWTF
- Lena Tsipouri, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Katharina Warta, Technopolis Group | Austria
Information for authors are provided in detail in our information sheet here [PDF].
On the current Call for Papers read more under firstname.lastname@example.org
Details for the current Call for Papers can be found under: https://fteval.at/en/journal/